Protein Energy bar is an essential part of my vegan diet providing a hit of energy through the protein-packed almonds, peanut butter and a touch of sweetness from the oats, dates, and honey.
A healthy and sugar-free protein energy bar recipe made with a mix of just 5 ingredients. This is an ideal sugar-free dessert made which can be an ideal snack before & after a workout, a fasting season like iftar or to just satisfy the hunger.
Equipment Used: Kadai (Wok) / Heavy Bottomed Pan
High Protein Energy BarCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
Healthy, high protein energy bars with just 5 ingredients and a sweet, crunchy texture.
1 cup dates, pitted
¼ cup honey
¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
1 cup almonds
1 ½ cup oats
- Roast oats in a pan till slight brown. Roast almonds the same way and chop them.
- In a small saucepan, heat peanut butter and honey on low flame. Stir until melted.
- In a mixing bowl, combine dates, oats, almonds and peanut butter honey mixture. Mix well.
- Line a tray with foil. Take the mixture out on the tray and flatten it. Press it with bottom of a glass. It should be thick.
- Keep in refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Remove cut in desired shapes and serve. Store in airtight container.
Read More Blogs
Have you been enticed by the appearance of black rice in some of your favorite dishes or on supermarket store shelves? If so, you’re definitely not alone. Black rice, a mysterious, antioxidant-rich grain also known as the “forbidden rice”. Read More
Nutrition for Kids Although the majority of foods contain a variety of nutrients, we do not find a food that can contain all the nutrients necessary to build the body of the child, so recommend nutritionists the need to eat different types of foods and not limited to one category. Read More
Healthy Food Healthy food is one of the most important factors that play a clear and tangible role in human health. This plays an important role in preserving health in general. Some nutrients represent the major role in renewing the health of the body with its various organs. Read More
This Mangalorean style Biscuit Roti could be a fast and traditional tea time snack. The biscuit rotis are typically a crisp puri stuffed in with spicy and delicious stuffing. Biscuit roti is puffed up puris of plain flour (maida) with a layer of seasoned semolina filling. The same as the kachoris of North India. Read More