CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES – This is a best chocolate chip cookie recipe. You can make the most perfect homemade chocolate chip cookies even if you are a beginner. Loaded with chocolate chips, chewy, soft from inside and slightly crispy.
Enjoy with your family and friends!!
Check Out Microwave ovens and get a great discount:
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIESDifficulty: Medium
Butter – ¾ cup
Powdered sugar – ¾ cup
Vanilla essence – ¾tsp
Refined flour – 1 ½ cups
Baking powder – ¾tsp
Milk chocolate or Cooking chocolate; chopped – 2 slabs or 80 gms
- Grease the drip tray and keep aside.
- Beat together butter, sugar and essence till light and fluffy.
- Add flour, baking powder to the creamed mixture and mix lightly to make a dough
- Add chocolate pieces to the dough. Mix thoroughly.
- Divide the dough into equal portions. Shape into balls and press lightly.
- Place 12 balls on the drip tray.
- Bake at 150 degrees Celsius for 8 minutes or till fully baked
- Similarly, bake the rest of the cookies.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an air tight container
- Serve as a tea time snack.
You may also like Best Cheese Omelette
Our Top Dessert Recipes
Coconut Barfi Recipe is a traditional and classic recipe in India that is prepared during festivals and special occasions. When I was a small child, I used to mix sugar with coconut for a quick dessert. That was pure coconut indulgence. Oh, now I miss those days, it was so much fun. Read More
Today we are going to see Chocolate Sandwich Recipe but before that let us see what a great personality said something about chocolate! “Without pain, how could we know joy?’ This is an old argument in the field of thinking about suffering and its stupidity and lack of sophistication could be plumbed for centuries but Read More
Shahi Tukda – as the name itself suggests, the dish has its connections with the Royals, none other than the Mughals. For those who don’t know, the name, Shahi means ‘royal’ and Tukda means ‘Piece’, so it is also known as Royal Piece. It has its roots in Awadhi Cuisine. Mostly made in the Holy month of Ramadan. Read More
Date and Walnut cake – Dates and Walnuts are the most loved among us and have a nutritious profile. They are actually really good for you and they give a very delicious flavor to baked foods. The date calls for walnut which gives you a bit crunch with every slice of the cake and makes Read More
Please let us know in the comments for more.